- Language: English
- Duration: 60 minutes
* Available in French
Any workplace with the potential for an unwanted or unplanned release of liquids, noxious gases or solids has a responsibility to inform workers of spill hazards, response procedures and reporting obligations.
This course will ensure that participants have an understanding of:
- Spill response definitions
- Hazard identification review
- Levels of responsibility and internal and external spill reporting
- Spill kit contents and use
- Category 1 and 2 spill response procedures
- Various spill response practices, including the use of respirators, Personal Protective Equipment and countering heat stress.