Legal Requirements as Required By the OHSA and Regulations
Participants will receive training in Legislation as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act and its Regulations.
– Regulation 632/05
– Regulation 213/91 – Section 221
– Regulation 851 – Section 119
– ACT – Section 25(2)(A),(D), and (H)
The purpose of confined space training is to assist your company with preventing accidents, illnesses and losses associated with confined space entry, work and exit/aggress or rescue.
This training will provide you with information necessary to:
- Recognize confined spaces and related hazards.
- Recognize controls.
- Identify elements of an effective confined space program.
- Evaluate and improve your basic confined space program (if there is already one in place).
- Compare/check your program against a standard, identify deficiencies and identify actions to be taken to achieve standard.
- Identify best practices for ventilation, PPE, lockout, rescue, confined space permits, and air testing/monitoring.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who enters confined space, Managers, Supervisors, Stand by persons, Emergency Rescue Personnel, Safety Reps. This is a MANDATORY training program for anyone who may enter a confined space, or anyone involved in a confined space entry
The Safety Bus
Do you also need..
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?
About Construction Safety Trainers
Construction Safety Trainers Inc. a division of Industrial Safety Trainers, operates out of a state-of-the-art facility in Barrie Ontario, and employs 17 consultants, trainers and support staff. We have recently expanded to create a satellite office in Eastern Ontario and Iqaluit Nunavut, serving a diverse clientele across Canada.
As Ministry of Labour authorized providers of Safety Representative Certification training, we are one of Ontario’s largest independent providers of Health & Safety programs, consulting and training. Our team is a highly skilled group of certified professionals with a wealth of industry experience.
We believe the goal of making a workplace safe should not be a burden to the employer, it should be easy and affordable. We strive to ensure that our clients are educated about the applicable provincial and federal safety laws and how they should be applied. Our services are offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at no extra charge.
“We believe the goal of making a workplace safe should not be a burden to the employer, it should be easy and affordable. We strive to ensure that our clients are educated about the applicable provincial and federal safety laws and how they should be applied.”