Industrial Safety Trainers Inc. are approved and Audited TSSA Training Providers of Propane Construction.
Legal Requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Occupational Health & Safety Act, Regulation 213, Sections 42 (storage cylinders), 20-25 (Personal Protective Equipment)
- The Canada Labour Code, Part X11, Sections 12.1-12.9
- National Standard of Canada Propane Installation, Code B149.2-M95
- Storage of Cylinders for Commercial Use
- TSSA Regulation 215/01
Course Content / Elements Covered:
- Upon completion, participants will be able to recognize and evaluate the hazards associated with propane. They will also be able to safely connect, disconnect and activate propane equipment up to 400,000 btu/h. The program includes hands-on training outdoors, consisting of connecting, lighting and disconnecting a torch or heater, and classroom performance reviews.
Participants must wear CSA-certified safety boots, eye protection*, long sleeves, and be dressed for outdoor activity.
* eye protection and Neoprene gloves will be supplied for hook-up and disconnect.
Who Should Attend?
Persons who will be working with Propane in a construction environment.
The Safety Bus
- Wallet Card
- Records of Training
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?
About Construction Safety Trainers
Construction Safety Trainers Inc. a division of Industrial Safety Trainers, operates out of a state-of-the-art facility in Barrie Ontario, and employs 17 consultants, trainers and support staff. We have recently expanded to create a satellite office in Eastern Ontario and Iqaluit Nunavut, serving a diverse clientele across Canada.
As Ministry of Labour authorized providers of Safety Representative Certification training, we are one of Ontario’s largest independent providers of Health & Safety programs, consulting and training. Our team is a highly skilled group of certified professionals with a wealth of industry experience.
We believe the goal of making a workplace safe should not be a burden to the employer, it should be easy and affordable. We strive to ensure that our clients are educated about the applicable provincial and federal safety laws and how they should be applied. Our services are offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at no extra charge.
“We believe the goal of making a workplace safe should not be a burden to the employer, it should be easy and affordable. We strive to ensure that our clients are educated about the applicable provincial and federal safety laws and how they should be applied.”