Our Train The Trainer Programs provide your trainers with the knowledge, skills and tools to effectively train operators and evaluate their competence. All programs that are delivered to you are accredited training programs and exceed all applicable industry standards and government regulations.
Your company trainers will learn the instructional techniques involved to best communicate these concepts in a classroom and/or field environment.
The following are prerequisites for this Train The Trainer Program.
|Elevated Work Platform Safety Training|
|Each participant of this course should be a competent person in the operation of their related equipment, and should have a valid Scissor lift, Zoom Boom Manlift or Elevated Work Platform Safety Training Certificate.|
Participants will receive training in the following elements:
- The course will start off with a in-depth review of the training program to be delivered. This includes the contents of workbooks, videos (if applicable), test/ quizzes and operator evaluations.
- Detailed instructions as to the questions that may be asked of you and the answers to those questions.
- Second part of the program will involve the principals of teaching adults. Including the use of equipment, teaching styles, learning and risk, and how to measure the success of the course that you will be teaching plus many other things you will need to know to become an effective trainer of safety training programs for your company.
Who Should Attend?
The Safety Bus
* price does not include HST
* travel costs may apply
* Additional participants will be charged a nominal fee
Course Includes: Training Binders which include all necessary training materials, as well as 5 copies of training manual (for your participants), CD containing applicable forms and templates that will allow your trainers to document their training as necessary. Also included is a SkyJack Safety Training DVD. Wall certificates for those who participate in the course.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SPECIFIC?
About Construction Safety Trainers
Construction Safety Trainers Inc. a division of Industrial Safety Trainers, operates out of a state-of-the-art facility in Barrie Ontario, and employs 17 consultants, trainers and support staff. We have recently expanded to create a satellite office in Eastern Ontario and Iqaluit Nunavut, serving a diverse clientele across Canada.
As Ministry of Labour authorized providers of Safety Representative Certification training, we are one of Ontario’s largest independent providers of Health & Safety programs, consulting and training. Our team is a highly skilled group of certified professionals with a wealth of industry experience.
We believe the goal of making a workplace safe should not be a burden to the employer, it should be easy and affordable. We strive to ensure that our clients are educated about the applicable provincial and federal safety laws and how they should be applied. Our services are offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at no extra charge.
“We believe the goal of making a workplace safe should not be a burden to the employer, it should be easy and affordable. We strive to ensure that our clients are educated about the applicable provincial and federal safety laws and how they should be applied.”